snapshots.

I have a whole lotta snapshots for you all.  (I would have said "y'all", but I feel like I can't do that.)

I got this super cute necklace at H&M yesterday.  And I got these shoes, too:

I.love.them!!!!!  They are SOOOO comfortable and you don't even feel like you're wearing shoes!  Slipper shoes, they call them.

Just.... easy.

Hi, Logan.

He did this today.  I thought it was pretty cool.  So I snapshotted it.  Hah.


We also have a ginormous pile outside of our house.  And someone dumped a sink in it.  A SINK.  PEOPLE, DO YOU THINK THIS IS A DUMPING PILE OR SOMETHING?  

Seriously, we need a "Do not dump.  Violators will be persecuted" sign.

We love trash,
Emma

Live Abundantly  – (March 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM)  

I find it interesting that you see beauty in a weed, something that most people find a nuisance. It must be the way God sees it too for He created even weeds right???

Kim Thompson  – (March 11, 2011 at 3:50 PM)  

I love the way you look at life!! You are awesome!! :)

Anonymous –   – (March 13, 2011 at 6:54 PM)  

I agree with Mrs thompson! You are funny too!
GG

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive