my love with natural light

I have to admit... I LOVE natural light.
I love when the shade hits just perfectly and of course, Liam'll be there to just "look up".

But it makes blue eyes look gorgeous.  It makes hair look white.  And, it makes you happy.

I don't think I can get enough.

But then... oh but then... there's Eli.  He's so un-photogenic I just can't stand it.  I literally have to bribe him.  With candy.  It's so terrible.  And then he gives me this little "look", like I'm evil or something. 

I took this picture of my amazing friend, Jemima with natural light. 

And this picture of Logan.

And I think the fact that my built in flash in my camera is shattered, it makes me use absolutely no flash.  And I love it.

I got a haircut today!!!  4 inches!!  It's a big change... but I love it!

And today, I wore my "BE HAPPY!" shirt.  :D


Olivia  – (March 1, 2011 at 8:51 PM)  

I'm the exact same way!! I don't even like to use a flash at all if I can help it. I love how you use the light in your portraits!
p.s. Love the new look! :)

Olivia
www.astorytoldinpictures.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive