i'm baaaaaaaaack.

I know.  I haven't blogged in a long long while.  I could blame it on the rain.  Or the homework overload.  Or anything else.  But nope.  I've forgotten.  Yup.  I forgot about blogging.  And this blog.  So, I gave it a little facelift.  It needed one.  It was getting a little wrinkly.  But anyway.

It rained.  I was happy.



I am studying Biology non-stop.  I hate it.  I don't think I've ever told you people how.much.I.hate.science.  It bothers me.  Messes with my mind, people.  

My daddeeoo measured me last night.  I've grown half an inch since September 7th.  I'm happy :) I can now officially say that I am 5 feet and 1/2 inches tall.  Woot.

I took the strap off my camera.  And I'm loving it that way.  I'm still not sure why, but I just love it.  But now I am planning on buying one of these.  I.love.them.  They're fun :)  


The sun is back out.  Thaaaaat's a bummer.  Sad :( 

Buhbye.

Olivia  – (March 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM)  

What kind of camera do you have? I love the picture with the green umbrella! so cute!

emma claire  – (March 22, 2011 at 6:44 PM)  

I have the Nikon D90 :) thanks!!!

Hal  – (March 22, 2011 at 9:14 PM)  

Nice picture with the umbrella and I love the rain too!!!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM)  

Cute post Emma!!!!
Galilee

Unknown  – (March 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM)  

I feel your pain! I do biology, it is hard, you have to read everything a milionnnnn times before it sinks in! Not good!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive