selfies and my middle name

Self portraits.  Oh my.  I just love them.

 



And, Carlotta is having a fabulous photo challenge... and I shall enter the following photo:

I love the lighting, the vintage look of it, and the way I look so... normal.  Simple.  i love it.



Oh.  My middle name.  I love it.  And, when I got a card today that had my name on it in beautiful cursive letters, I had to photograph it... with the books, of course ;)

So, feel free to head over to Carlotta's blog and enter her photo challenge, or even just look at everyone's entries!

carlotta cisternas  – (February 26, 2011 at 6:15 PM)  

Love your selfie for the photo challenge - your eyes are gorgeous! Oh, and btdubs, it's just a photo challenge, not a giveaway ;)

Anonymous –   – (February 26, 2011 at 6:59 PM)  

I love self portraits too, they are fun! :) Loved these pictures, your eyes look amazing! :)

emma claire  – (February 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM)  

Carlotta: Yeah. I obviously didn't know what I was thinking.

Thank you, gals!!!

Avery  – (February 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM)  

I like that picture to Emma. :)

Kim Thompson  – (February 27, 2011 at 9:36 PM)  

LOVE your self portraits! At least you end up in some pictures that way!! :)

lexie  – (March 2, 2011 at 4:03 PM)  

I wanted to say that it is not very often I come across a fellow bloger that has so much in common. I too homeschool on line, competitively swim, and I am around your age. Except I am not into photography. My Mom is the one who does all the photography on my blog. I love the photography on your blog! I thought your eyes were a beautiful shade of green.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive