It's Been Fun.

Yup, it's been a fun weekend.  Heh.  Nooooot really.  My mom went somewhere for the weekend and I was stuck at home with my dad and 3 brothers.  Not to mention that they were playing Black Ops all weekend.  Heh.  It was real fun.

But, when you're bored from all that fun stuff, you take pictures of your piano.

It's actually really fun.

And, I have to show off my new (well, new to me) opal ring.  It was my Grandma's so I don't know what I would call that :P

You also find your dog sleeping on everyones beds.  I found him on my parents' bed, and I found him on my bed later.  I guess you could say he was bored, too.

I also played around with my fanshy-shmansy flash.  And, would you ever guess what I took these when it was super dark? 

I think it looks like it's 11am.

But yum.  It was good :)

This morning, the boys were gone at baseball tryouts, and I poured myself some frozen fruit and yogurt and sat down with What Not to Wear.  It was really fun :)

And then, I opened up a Sprite can and vacuumed while sipping Sprite.  Yum.  With my new H&M dressish thing, too :)


I then continued to clean house.  Mhm.  That was sure fun.

What did you do this weekend?

-emma

Kim Thompson  – (February 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

Looks like you had fun while I was gone!

Hal  – (February 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM)  

hey! are you still gonna host a photo contest? by the way, I feel bad for you..... when mom leaves and your left with your brothers......

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive