miscellaneous chatter

today, like all days, the sun was shining.

 
my kindle posed for a photo or two.  

oh my... i LOVE my kindle.  it is so much fun!

etsy loves: i got a cute camera necklace!  I got another one for my birthday, but unfortunately, this one I had already ordered.  but, now they are both fun to have... and different!!

yesterday, i worked on and finished my essay for omnibus secondary, and began my module 4 test for biology.  ick.  but, at least it is open book.

and today, i will finish my test, turn it in, and begin my weekend.

tomorrow, i plan on finishing leftover homework, and... doing whatever I do.

hello, weekend.






Susannah  – (February 25, 2011 at 11:05 AM)  

CUTE necklace! And the color of that book makes me really happy. :)

Bruce  – (February 25, 2011 at 11:05 AM)  

I love what you do and how you do it!

Jodi @ SNAPPED  – (February 25, 2011 at 12:06 PM)  

I LOVE the camera necklace!!! And you take great photos by the way!

Avery  – (February 26, 2011 at 1:35 PM)  

Your so Random Emma. Luv You For it Too! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive