A Few Of My Favorites

...Emmy Dresses!!!!

I thought Claire Danes looked SPECTACULAR!!

I loved the dress... the hair... everything about this dress was beautiful!  I loved how the top didn't go as far down as most other dresses, too :)


I think this is my second favorite.  It is amazing!!


I really hated this one... January Jones.  Haha!  January.  I wonder if she was born in January...


Why in the world was Kate Gosselin at the Emmys??  Wearing this kind of disgusting dress?


I loved loved loved loved loved Lea Michele's dress!!  If this was in white, I would want it for my wedding dress. 

Hal  – (August 31, 2010 at 9:25 PM)  

hahaha! lol! what are you now?? a dress critic?? jk

carlotta cisternas  – (September 1, 2010 at 1:52 PM)  

Hey Emma,
I hopped over from VP...looks like we're in biology together :)

I loved Lea Michele's dress too! So pretty.

emma claire  – (September 1, 2010 at 1:57 PM)  

Hal: I am not a dress critic... I was just deciding to see your thoughts!!!! but you don't have to comment if you don't like my posts ;-) haha jk

Carlotta: hello!! thanks for stopping by :)

Anonymous –   – (September 2, 2010 at 8:52 PM)  

Jemima and I love, love, love Lea Michele's dress!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive