Blogs

  Galilee  created a new blog.  I love it.  It shows her real personality and I love how you can read her thoughts.  


Jemima has her amazing Happy Flower Designs that is amazingly beautiful.

Hal wanted me to help her create a blog for her.  i loooooooove it.

Photography Blogs

Dawn Gregg Photography (Galilee and Jemima's mom) is an amazing photographer.  I love her stuff.

Brianna Anderson Photography is a blog I found from a friend who posted it on facebook.  I love her photography!!

The Pioneer Woman {photography} is a great place for photographers or just people who want to take great pictures.  She is always taking amazing pictures or giving great tips on photography.

Red Thread Photo is my friend Abi's aunt's blog.  She is also a great photographer in Seattle.  

Donna Boucher Photography {aka Quiet Life} takes AMAZING pictures.  I just love it.  

So there is my little list of blogs.  Enjoy reading!



  

Anonymous –   – (October 17, 2010 at 5:03 PM)  

Hey can you visit my blog
Jemimabg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive