Do Hard Things




Today, I finished the book Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris.  Two 19-year-old twins that want to change this generation's teens.  In my opinion, I looooooooooved the book.  It was really great.  I would recommend it to any teen out there--Christians, or not.  After reading this book, I was trying to think of ways to be (in their words) a Rebelutionist.  I guess I will have to just wait and see...

Take a peek at their blog.  

I hope that you will read this book!!

{I am going to the conference on September 11th at SBC if anyone would like to join me?}

Hal  – (August 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

can't wait!!! see you there!!!

Anonymous –   – (August 29, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Hey I think I am gonna read the book and maybe Galilee and I can go together =)

Kaarin  – (August 30, 2010 at 10:52 PM)  

Ooooooohhh I want to read it!

Anonymous –   – (August 31, 2010 at 7:19 AM)  

I LOVE THAT BOOK!! and YES I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE TO JOIN YOU!! ;)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive