Winnie the Pooh quotes

I found these quotes and thought they were worth posting...


"If you live to be 100, I hope to live 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you."

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient.  It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

" 'I don't see much sense in that.' said Rabbit.  'No,' said Pooh humbly, 'there isn't.  But there was going to be when I began it.  It's just that something happened to it along the way.' "

"People who don't think probably don't have brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake."

"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"

"Eeyore was saying to himself, 'This writing business.  Pencils and what-not.  Over-rated, if you ask me.  Nothing in it.' "

"It's so much more friendly with two."

"Owl hasn't exactly got brain, but he knows things."

"They're funny things, accidents.  You never have them until you're having them."

"To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks."


Kaarin  – (August 30, 2010 at 10:53 PM)  

My favorite is the one about the fluff in the ear.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive