Welcome to the World, Hannah Joy!


A dear friend of ours had her baby on Sunday.  It was a crazy day for us.  We were doing respit for Cherise and Isaiah for the weekend and there knocked the Roberts wanting to know if we would take their 3.  We then went from 6 children to 9 in a matter of hours.  It was a great day.  The Roberts kid's first sleepover - ever.  But now... we have a sweet baby right next door.  yay :)


This was their first look :)




Reagan is so excited to be a big sister!!!


Here is the preciousness.  Oh.my.goodness.










here is the hilarious thing... I asked Ben if he was excited to meet his sister and he said... "Well sorta." me: "just sorta?" ben: "ya.  i just hope she doesn't bother us like Reagan always does." I was laughing.


Welcome to the world, Hannah Joy.


Anonymous –   – (August 10, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

oh my gosh she is just gorgeous. Aww cute photos!!! Just love her!!! Love, galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive