Liam, the Bewildered

He was confused when I asked him if I could snap a couple of pictures this afternoon of him.  He just sort of looked at me like this:
And I quickly thought of something to give him before he froze and started wearing his pants pulled up to his chest and pearly white shoes again... like a homeschooler.

After I told him that I would give him the beloved (Happy Quality Adjective Day!) heart-shaped lollipops in my room, he melted a little bit.

And I'm sorry.  But the Jolly-Rancher lollipops are not for sale anymore!


Please.

Don't pay attention to his teeth.  

Please.  

It is embarrassing.

PLEASE!!  Don't look!  His teeth are covered in orange nastiness and his mouth is dusted with Pirates Booty!



Oh, lord.  HE ALMOST PUNCHED ME!

AND I ALMOST CRIED.

People were watching me, and he PUNCHED ME!

And he almost broke my camera :(

He then looked at my camera.  

My new lens.  

My new portrait lens.

My 50mm.  :D



I laughed.

Because cheese is good.

And because I like grass.  

Grass is good, too.

And then he made this freaky face and I cried forever. 

Amen.

familygregg  – (February 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM)  

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LoL! That is just so funny Emma! You have the best short stories. Can't wait for more of them!
Love,
Galilee

Anonymous –   – (February 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM)  

ASOM pictures he IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute!!!! I miss you!XXXXXXXXXXX

Kim Thompson  – (March 3, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

Yes Emma Claire you are a funny girl. Proud to call you my daughter! You got skills!!

Joy N.  – (March 5, 2010 at 4:41 PM)  

Wowza! These are great pictures Emma. You definitely have talent.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive