Please, Mon. I'm trying to do many things.

**(The writing goes with the picture above it)**
Otis calls me Mon.

I can see it in his eyes.


I have a treat in my hands.


"Please, Mon.  I want the treat."

"Haha!  I'm tricking you, Toad Otey Toady otis-booty face."



"I can't go through it longer, Mon."




"Please?  I even lick my lips and shake your hand.  I like hands.  They taste yummy when I lick them."





"Ohmi GOSH!  I saw the lights!  And then they disapeared!"




"Please Mon.  See?  This person is giving me some TLC."



"You know you just love me, Mon.  Please?  With a ball and lights on top?  Oh oh oh!  I just love lights, you know, Mon.  I just do!  Oh and Baron!  I love lights and Baron and Treats.  oh my!  'Lights Baron Treats oh my!'  but please Mon?"


I love the puppy...

Joy N.  – (February 14, 2010 at 1:42 PM)  

Great pics Emma!
Love the color quality.

familygregg  – (February 14, 2010 at 5:31 PM)  

Cute little stories. The one about the flowers now this. It is just great! Keep it up!
Galilee

Grandpa Steve  – (February 17, 2010 at 7:37 AM)  

You are one GREAT story teller. Next time I come to sit wsith you guys, YOU will be the one to tell the bedtime story...I've just lost my job :( but to a super story teller like you how great is that?? :)

Love, Grandpa Steve

Kate Taylor  – (February 17, 2010 at 9:22 PM)  

Is 'Mon' pronounced with a Jamaican accent? :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive