The Story of a Flower


So we planted flowers!


And I had fun editing!


But now we will get to the read deal... The Story of a Flower.


I am a flower.

I am a flower in this post, okay?


I get planted.  


A very nice family plants me in their special pots.

I am happy and beautiful.

Oh and I smell good, too!




But then.  Out of nowhere!




I wilt.


And wilt.




and wilt.  My life gets darker.






And then.  I die.  And my nice beautiful family throws me away.
The End.


Well.  That was fun!  Great story, eh?


A flower's Story is very depressing.

Grandpa Steve  – (February 11, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

Those are absolutely the most beautiful photos of flowers I have EVER seen. The colors, the shapes, the shape, the beauty!!! WOW is all I can say. Keep it up, sweetie.

Kate Taylor  – (February 17, 2010 at 9:21 PM)  

The end of your story is funny. :)
Beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive