The weirdness of A Photogenic lacking-ness of a Brother


We will start with this picture.

So, I call him out to snap a couple of pictures and he says, "Um Emma.  Um.  Do I get money or somefing?"  me: "Um sure" (thinking that he would eventually forget)


He puts his hood up.


He put some weird 3-finger thing up.


He even did the "my bad habit" look

then he freaked out.

And boy, I think he might need a long, 2-mile run to get him off of that weird freaky thing he's doing.


What the heck?


the wittew baby




and Doh!  "wait.  emma.  I need to pull up my pants"

familygregg  – (February 6, 2010 at 2:46 PM)  

Adorable. He is such a little cutie. Nice pictures you took!
Love,
Galilee

familygregg  – (February 7, 2010 at 8:03 PM)  

Love your blog template. What a beautiful Beautiful backround!
Love,
Galilee

Joy N.  – (February 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM)  

He is so, so, SO cute... I think he and Carter could be brothers... they resemble each other!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive