I wish I had a Reason for this Post

So um.

I will tell you about some things you should become a fan of!!

hahaha...

This is the Nate Saint house.

Our friends are going to Equator to rebuild the Nate Saint house!  If you do not know about Nate Saint, and Jim Elliot's story, it is amazing!!  Anyway, they are re-building the house Nate Saint built!

For more info go to the Fuel the Mission site to find out more. 

And you can become a fan on facebook!

...........................................

Another thing... If you have been to Sola Coffee Bar (if not, you should check it out!!!  it is so awesome.  please contact me if you'd like to know where its at!) 

Anyway,  Sola's rating has gone down on Urban Spoon!  We need to get a bunch of people to go to Urban Spoon and vote that they LIKE Sola so our rating will go up. 

........................................

My photography blog freaked out.  I did added a new template and it added this little "categories" thing on the side.

So if you are on the blog and are like "what the heck?  it does NOTHING when I click it?"  don't worry.  I didn't even know it did that until today :-\  

........................................




love,
baron.

Kaarin  – (March 18, 2010 at 4:07 PM)  

Yay! Up to 94% on Urban Spoon! Good job!

Avery  – (April 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM)  

haha great post! Hey would charge to give me photography lessons? Email me and let me know :)! I love your photo's!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive