I am reading Chosen by God by R.C. Sproul for my omnibus class. So far it's a pretty okay book. A little dull for mwa... (His exact words) "I am at least 15 lb. over weight and I'm sure that at least 10 of the pounds are from ice cream. I don't like squeezing into my suits and having little old ladies pat me in the tummy." I love this, it was as he was saying that he was an Ice cream addict, like mwa!!! "Did you pick up this book because you are interested in the subject of predestination? Perhaps. Maybe this book has been given to you as an assignment." Amen to the sentence in BOLD! This is an interesting book. And I can always tell when there's a good part coming up because of the underlining from my FATHER! LOL!

Kaarin  – (September 2, 2009 at 8:17 PM)  

Wow. I am IMPRESSED.
By the way, it is spelled "moi". (French word for "me".)

Tell us how you like the book when you are finished. I haven't read it!

Joy N.  – (September 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM)  

You are such a bright girl Emma! You blow me away with your technological savyness!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive