My grandma meant a lot to me. We would have tea every month and I know we both always looked forward to that. I’d help her decorate her Bunny and Rope room during holidays. Those times were highlights with her. A few months before she got sick, I painted a small picture of flowers on a canvas with her, and now when I look at it, it helps me remember her. I remember her telling me that finishing sentences were encouraged. I walked in the MS walk with her, laughed with her, and just had a great time every time I would see her. Now I still can’t believe she’s gone, but I know that I will see her again someday. I can’t wait! I will miss her always. Just a little something I'm going to read at grandma's service. Thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray as we have family from all over come in just to celebrate life. You guys are all awesome for praying, bring dinner, donuts and anything else like that!! You're the best! Life is good, emma☺

Grandpa Steve  – (August 29, 2009 at 7:56 AM)  

Emma,

That is such a sweet piece that you wrote. I certainly touched me and I know Grandma will be looking down and smile. She SOOOO loved the times you guys had together..the teas, the painting times, and decorating at Christmas. She was sad that she wasn't able to get together with you, Logan, Liam and Eli more often because of her MS. But when you were together it was so special. We will have a great celebration today.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Grandpa Steve  – (August 29, 2009 at 7:58 AM)  

Thanks so much for the excellent job you did on the Memorial program for the service today.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive