when it's all gone



for me, the cliche saying came true.  you never know what you've got until it's gone.

my best friends moved away, and i didn't know i loved them as much as i do now until they were gone.

but, goodbyes make the hello's so much sweeter.

when you have to say goodbye to someone you love, it's best to look forward to the next hello.  it's the running-jumping-hugs that make the goodbyes worth it.  

Heather (JesusChick)  – (December 28, 2011 at 6:27 AM)  

I'm with you, girl. My bestie moved away to Michigian 5 years ago. We still talk constantly, we still are best friends, and its always a happy family-type-reunion when she visits for a bit :) But I love your perspective on this, how you are not going to let it bring you down. Its very touching and inspiring :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive