questioning


will it ever come, i don't know, but waiting patiently is the hardest thing ever.

i will wait for the Lord, my whole being waits.  and in his word i put my hope.  i wait for the Lord, more than watchmen wait for the morning.  more than watchmen wait for the morning.  Psalm 130:5-6  



Kimberly  – (December 22, 2011 at 10:52 AM)  

I couldn't agree more! So thankful that the Lord knows...thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog yesterday, they were so encouraging! <3
xoxox,
kim
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord. Plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

emma claire  – (December 22, 2011 at 1:49 PM)  

I hear you sister....you know I am right there with you. You have encouraged me so many times in this journey. Even just this morning you said "you are not being patient!!" when I was trying to convince Daddy to be presented to the girls when we know that the Lord has put a boy on our hearts. I love you so.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive