today.

today I wore a really fun headband.
I got it at La Grande in February and I haven't touched it since.  I just found out how much I love it.

today I want to talk about Happy Flower Designs. 
I'm telling you, people, this place is AMAZING.  Not only is it owned by an amazing friend of mine, she makes clips for all hair types, does custom orders, and it's pretty much amazing.

I wear her clips ALL THE TIME, and I love them so much.  So go check it out!!  

today I am in love with bubble gum.
When I had braces last year, I was forced to refrain from all bubble gum.  Now, let me just tell you that I am not a sugarey gum person, but this gum is AMAZING.  And after my year of no bubble gum, I decided I needed some.  I loved it so much at first, that I limited myself to one piece a day, otherwise I'd eat the whole thing.  But I must admit one thing....... I can't blow a bubble.  I know, lame.  But none of my family members explain it very well, so, I'm a lame person for now.

today I drank water with blueberries.
It was really yummy, and I recommend it.  

So, what did you do today?
-emma

T.F  – (May 11, 2011 at 8:10 AM)  

Love the new blog designn!!! <3

GUM! yum. . .

Kimberly  – (May 11, 2011 at 8:34 AM)  

The blueberry water looks amazing!

LOVE the new header!! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive