new room details.

hello!

here are some room details, although i am missing a few key things.  i am painting a vintage-style dresser white, and am looking for knobs for my closet, and finding a small night stand in which i am very picky about ;)

but anyway, let's get right to it!

so, if you didn't know this, i painted the walls grey.  my piano is brown, and i really really really want it white, but my parents say it's a lot of work.  I'd work on it for months if that's what it took.

This is right above my desk.  (notice that it's not really 41 days until the gathering, and it's really may :))

I painted my octagon find @ goodwill yellow, and I love it.

Here is my amazing little hook thing that I found deep down in my desk drawer.  I love it.

I hang my amazing hat on it ;)

Here is a look at my bedding.  I love it SO MUCH.  I'm looking for pillows to further enhance ;)

My lovely desk.  I love it so much.

So there's a teensy look at my room. 

More to come!
-emma

Kimberly  – (May 7, 2011 at 4:38 PM)  

It's adorable!!! I think I saw that bedding at Target...is that where you got it? :)

T.F  – (May 7, 2011 at 6:15 PM)  

I LOVE the new room theme :) Totes adorable` ;)

Anonymous –   – (May 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM)  

LUV IT!!! btw great doorknobs at anthro!!!!(:

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive