long skirts.

I am really in love with long skirts right now.  I've noticed when I walk into H&M, the store is FILLED with long skirts and long dresses.  And, before a few months ago, I didn't think long skirts/dresses looked good on me, because I'm short.  I was wrong.

bohemian cute

bohemian cute by i am emma claire featuring glass tops

Comme Des Garçons Play black top,
J Crew linen tank,
Glass top,
Lanvin gathered skirt,
Valentino rubber shoes,
Leatherbay leather bag,
Forever21 necklace,

I absolutely LOVE this outfit.  I love the cardigan, and the slight casualness of it. 




I also am in love with this one, too, because it is SUPER casual, but I love how you can dress it up, too.

I actually own this one, and am absolutely in love with it.  I love the flowiness, the color, and the material.  It's amazing.

So try long dresses/skirts again!  They're totally amazing.

Kimberly  – (May 4, 2011 at 1:36 PM)  

Skirts are the BEST! :) I bet these long ones look absolutely adorable on you!

T.F  – (May 6, 2011 at 7:50 AM)  

I absolutely love long dresses. . . They looks so beachy and summer-y when they're really long and flowy :D

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive