sparkles, dorothy, and an outfit.

hello everyone!  first of all, i'd like to say that i'm pinterest-ing.  so follow me and let me know if you'd like an invite :)



Here's my outfit.  I really really really love this.  At first I thought it looked a little weird, because the proportions are really off, but I actually really love it.  I love my H&M boyfriend jean shorts find for $15.    

Meet Dorothy.  She's my new sock monkey baby (just because he's tiny).  She's special.  You may see Dorothy in future posts, so remember that she likes to talk, walk, and is made out of a sock.  yes.


I got another shade of Sinful Colors nail polish yesterday.  Well, actually I got three, but I decided on the sparkles for this weekend.  I'm in love.

So there's my quick little post.  Buhbye ;)

Kimberly  – (May 7, 2011 at 4:37 PM)  

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I NEED A MONKEY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! it's so, so, so cute!


And I just got back from Walgreens....guess what I bought there?? Sinful Colors nail polish!!! I LOVE that brand!

Kiley  – (May 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM)  

love the last picture! :) and Dorothy is adorable! ♥

Anonymous –   – (May 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM)  

LUV THE SHIRT!! and can I have an invite??? THANK YOU!! (:

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive