An Unsuccessful Lunch

So...

it was just a normal day.

and i made nachos (or at least attempted to...)

And this is what it turned out to be...
On fire.  In the oven. 

Stupid me.  Stupid, stupid me.  I put it on the top shelf of the oven.  and then I smelled something burning and checked the oven.  i then screamed to my dad to come quick and he rescued the oven before i practically lit the house on fire.






And then I burned the second batch, too :P



And now I think I ruined nachos for the rest of my fam's life.

I guess this was an Unsuccessful Lunch.

Anonymous –   – (June 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM)  

Awwww so sorry... Pretty funny story though
Galilee

Anonymous –   – (June 21, 2010 at 8:27 AM)  

lol...that stinks!! btw its funny though!

Hal  – (June 22, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

that's really funny!!!! lol!!!! my dad just sticks cheese on the chips and puts it in the microwave!!! so if you want to try again.... jk!!
HAL

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive