tanzania... day 1

the first day... 

it's interesting... being in Tanzania the first day.  you don't know what to expect.  but its awesome. its just so cool.


This was the moment where you just looked around in awe.  seriously.  and i love that i got to experience it.

\












and i got to experience this.


and this.  and see what they washed their hands with.


and i got to meet this little girl.




and meet this girl who loved that wanted a picture with me because my name was emma and her name was anna.  :)




and this man who asked me if he would take a picture of him with the kids he teaches.  i showed him the picture and he loved it.  later, he came up to me and thanked me for taking his picture :)


and we got to write name tags!  lol


and see the expression when they saw all the people who sponsored them :)


(and i had to share these)




(this is what it felt like when we got there... except x10)


i love this picture cuz of their expressions!  and the difference in height :)


(they just love Fred)



these guys asked me, "why do you leave this place?" and i said "because i have to go home to my family." (this was the last day i was there) and he said, "well you should come back.  after you get an education and everything."






and to finish this day off...............

i loved this place.


Hal  – (June 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

I LOVED IT TOO!!! I COMPELTLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!
HAL

Kim Thompson  – (June 9, 2010 at 12:22 PM)  

I LOVE that you got to experience all of this!! It is my prayer that God will bring you back there and to many other exiting places!! xoxo

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive