abi

(i only have 1 picture of her!!  :O photo shoot soon!)

abi....

my super duper close friend.

i've known her since before i was born ;)

we've spent 2 weeks together during the summer up in Pinetop since we were born, and have grown up seeing each other almost everyday.

i remember saying "i wish we didn't have to start kindergarten" because it led to only seeing abi's family sometimes :(

There are so many things i remember about abi and i that i could make this post forever long!

love you, abi!  you are the bestest!


Hal  – (June 3, 2010 at 9:37 AM)  

i agree!! Abi is so fun to be around!! I love the pic you have of her!! I also love to read your blog!!
HAL

Hal  – (June 3, 2010 at 9:37 AM)  

i agree!! Abi is so fun to be around!! I love the pic you have of her!! I also love to read your blog!!
HAL

Hal  – (June 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

i agree!! Abi is so fun to be around!! I love the pic you have of her!! I also love to read your blog!!
HAL

Hal  – (June 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

i agree!! Abi is so fun to be around!! I love the pic you have of her!! I also love to read your blog!!
HAL

Hal  – (June 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

sorry about the four repeats. :P
I accedently (and i know i did'nt spell that right) press the "Publish your Comment" thing four times!!! :O
Sorry!
HAL

Anonymous –   – (June 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM)  

Awwwwwww so cute. She is so much fun to hang out with =)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive