INSTAGRAM LATELY

a blur on purpose.

faithfulness.

going through Knowing God.  wowowowwooww.

it's always been called "the garden". ever since we moved in and it was nothing but dirt.  memories are all over this place.  playing house, holding funerals for lizards, friend-chatting  today it's a garden.  i like the green.

watched The Help, did an AlgII test, ate cookie dough.  it was a great finish to a great saturday.

goldfish and christmas pajamas.  good saturday morning.

thrifted vintage sweater.  totally a find.

more gorgeous arizona sunsets.  why i live here.

sparkly flats and mustard yellow skinnies on a sunday.

chopped 3ish inches off my hurr!

moments -- after getting the mail.  light seeping in. 

Knowing God day 1 with iced coffee, Algebra II on a gorgeous thrifted blanket on the grass under the sun.  Lovelove Arizona winters.

More Knowing God reading in the grass in the sun w/ sunglasses.  Love that I hve the opportunity to read this book in school.

sweet girls spent all afternoon after church to make me jewelry.  i just absolutely love that.  it made my week. 


it was the moment right before the last light of the day disappeared.  i grabbed the book i left outside.  i heard the birds chirping, felt the damp air.  i remembered.  Africa.  i miss that place.

Follow me!  

(P.S. sorry for the quietness.  Doing a big blog redesign, looking for inspiration, being quiet over here.  I'll be back more soon :)

Emma  – (February 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM)  

Followed! :) I'm "imemmanicole". ;)

Emma  – (February 6, 2013 at 9:06 PM)  

Also, Emma, I was wondering if you mind if I post a link to your blog on my blog? If you do I understand! :)

emma claire  – (February 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM)  

Awesome!!! And totally, of course you can, I don't mind at all :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive