thoughts


this image was hard to see when i was looking through my old instagram photos.  it's hard to think of how excited we all were.  

last night, i dreamt we got a baby.  a baby girl, to be exact.  she grew up to be really bratty.  but it taught one thing / i have no idea what this child will be, and there's no bother trying to make it what i want.

so i will wait.  i will wait until i can put that countdown back up on the wall.  i will wait until i get to see what God envisioned this baby will be, not me. 

singandrejoice  – (January 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM)  

Praying and counting down with you guys!! I LOVE reading your heart!

Avery  – (January 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM)  

love you! I just think your dream is funny :)!

Kim Thompson  – (January 13, 2012 at 8:08 PM)  

I LOVE you and I love to see how the Lord is growing you through this process!

T.F  – (January 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM)  

Keep waiting, girl. God will be faithful. He is always faithful.
I'm waiting for His plan in my life as well. This song really encompasses how we should wait for God:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y
I love you. You know where to find me if you ever need to talk ;)

Maddie  – (January 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM)  

Just keep praying!:) You are such a sweet and strong Girl, the baby will come in Gods timing! I am praying for you and you family! Love ya!:)

-Maddie<3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive