nothing is impossible through the power of God

Those are the words I read as I logged into my Pinterest account.  Everything that has happened in the past year went flashing before my eyes.

Nothing is impossible through the power of God.  Those words hit me harder than a brick hits the ground. The past week has been crazy - a whirlwind of thoughts.  And, to top it all off, the one thing I've wanted since last August just fell into my lap, and I was struggling to believe it all or not.

If nothing is impossible through God, then I shouldn't question anything.  For the past few months, I've been denying everything.  Thinking about the impossibilites is so easy.

The way this simple sentence was worded was the most encouraging to me.  Nothing is impossible through the power of God.  I had to ask myself if that was what I believed.

It was this girl that I don't even know who encouraged me the most today.  It was the girl that followed me on Pinterest who had a bio that was so encouraging.  And I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a coincidence.

Thank you, anonymous girl, for encouraging me with your words today.

Luke 1:37.

P.S. I'm still kind of on that break.  I'm finding a lot of inspiration through usually-ignored things.  I'll be back soon with a lot of thoughts.  xo.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive