Love Day!

Today, because it's friday, because I love you, and because I want to share your blogs as much as I want you to you share mine.......

I am doing a new do-a-blog-post day... but today, the theme is Love Day!

To me, love is:

this.

this.

and this.  

So for this day, you must post at least 3 pictures of your idea of love onto your blog.  Then, after, I REPEAT: after you do your post, hop over here and add your blog URL to my linky! 

Have fun!  And don't forget to love!

**You will not be able to use this linky until Friday morning... giving you an extra day to do your thing :)**



Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

today is not friday????

emma claire  – (October 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM)  

ya... sorry. posted it a day early. its all good tho!

emma claire  – (October 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM)  

ya... sorry. posted it a day early. its all good tho!

Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

hahah lol gotcha

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive