A Few Things...

1. Eli learned to write!!  It has been a while... and after asking about a million times how to spell this person's name and that person's name, he finally did it.



________________________________________

2. I inhaled an amazing lunch the other day.  Have I ever told you about how amazing Nutella and Peanut Butter is together?  If you haven't purchased Nutella before, I command you, to do so.
Amazing.  I'm not kidding you.

Especially on some of my mother's homemade bread (*wink wink*)

Oh yes... and remember this drink?
It is amazing with this, too.  To wash is all down.


4. Pitiful Baron!  We watched Baron this week and he went ahead and fell asleep on our couch... 
I think he looks completely pitiful...

ha!

5. Soccer has begun!  Sports season, here we come.  You'll be seeing some soccer pictures in the near future ;-)


Have a great weekend!



-emma

Hal  – (October 16, 2010 at 9:03 PM)  

hahaha lol! you command me to get some? i'd like to see you try! jk! lol! I cant wait till chip learns to spell.... Baron does look pitiful and i cant wait for those soccer pics! lol!

Anonymous –   – (October 17, 2010 at 5:07 PM)  

Nice post

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive