Just a Few Pictures

I am doing a little photo/flower experiment... taking a photo of this flower bush ^^ in the same composition of the same flower everyday.  We will be able to see how fantabulous it is as it unfolds!


Honey crisp apples are back.  I eat them cut really thin.  


I made up an amazing salad the other day.

Here's the recipe ish:

I threw in some spinach salad stuff, some dried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese (blue and feta work, too), and roughly chopped up some almonds. 


Finished it off with some Cranberry, Walnut and Gorgonzola dressing.  Anything sort of fruity/cheesy dressing works. 

It was amazing!!

________________

I made a custom domain name!

my blog link is now:

http://www.emmaclairesblog.com


although it will take a few days to work.  It will redirect from my old link, too.

I am going to get a brand new button up hopefully in the coming month.  :)


Anonymous –   – (October 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM)  

Yummmmmmmm
Galilee

Hal  – (October 27, 2010 at 7:12 PM)  

can't wait for that button! love the header though!!!!!!!!! really pretty flower by the way!!

Anonymous –   – (October 27, 2010 at 8:05 PM)  

Yyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyy

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive