The Reason God Gives you Brothers

(*Warning* True Fact, true fact)

I think God gives us brothers so we can smash them.

I actually like having brothers.

I mean,

I'd rather not have sisters.


I like when I beat them in a race or something, and they get all mad cuz I won and they didn't.

I like when I beat them in Super Smash brothers on the Wii and they're like "WHAT THE HECK?  I got more points anyway!"

I like when they cry cuz I smashed them, pinched them, and tortured them.

I just like it.

It's very entertaining.

Very.


............................................................
If you live in Arizona and get the Arizona Republic newspaper, then you will know what I'm talking about now.

The only thing I read in the newspaper in the front and back parts of the Valley and State in the Az Republic.

Cereal.

(cereal means seriously sometimes)

So I read the "valley" news and the weather.

That's it.

Everything else is "OBAMA THIS!"  "OBAMA THAT!!"

Well, I guess the Valley and State is, too.

The column that I actually *dislike very much* is that Dude.

Clay Thompson or something like that.

He's always answering dumb questions like, "Some dude in a white van parked in a handicap parking space and he had government plates! I'm a veteren and there were no more handicap places for me.  La dee dee la dee dee!!"

And then the "Clay Thompson" always has these waaaaay too thinks-he's-a-real-comedian or something.

It gets on my nerves.

Do you agree if you read the Valley and State?

I'm sure you don't, cuz everyone nowadays is just reading like NEWS.COM!!!

(sorry to shout)

Ok.  Well.

I'd rather read a computer anyway.

don't tell my mom.

Anonymous –   – (December 29, 2009 at 3:14 PM)  

HAHAHAAHAHAHAA I so agree ya here in Little Rock OBAMA is pretty popular...so thats all I seee and ohh ya a lot about the healthcare bill cant wait to see you!!Ohh ya and brothers ya even though I only have 1 to beat its funny when i do LOL
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Alexandra

Anonymous –   – (December 29, 2009 at 3:15 PM)  

I mean like I cant beat up andrew or brian lol

Kim Thompson  – (December 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM)  

You are funny girl. Having brothers makes you tough. Maybe having a sister wouldn't be so bad?? hee hee

Kaarin  – (January 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

YOu can teach Eve all about having a brother - you're a pro!

familygregg  – (January 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM)  

Oh That is post is so funny.
Love it girl.
Love,
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive