Our Poor Gingerbread Home

Yes.  It was a home.

With no door.


See what I mean.



Roof take 4.


Let's try a tooth pick.




And, it's off.







From a beer's point of view.






Roof take 5.




COME ON!!







It collapsed!!

YAY!

or not.

Off to Wal-Greens.

"Well, they were all out of stock last week!  sorry!"

Merry Christmas!!
.....................................................



Guess where I went!

SURPRISE after In-n-Out!!!!!

So awesome.

B. Reith rocked.

Toby Mac rocked, of course.

Relient K were great(they rocked) but the lead singer's mother had a heart attack so he was not there.  So it was missing parts.

Stephanie Smith was not my favorite.  Kinda screaming.  Very hardcore.

After the fact, I would go again,

..........................................................

Monday's random question:

What is your favorite Christmas song and who is it by??

Talyor Swift's whole christmas album and Relient K's whole Christmas album.

Go! Go! GO!!

p.s. don't forget you can pass my blog on.  actually, please do.

Joy N.  – (December 22, 2009 at 12:23 AM)  

I love the one that gets all crazy with the instrumentals. I don't know what it's called but it's fast tempo and I can hear "hark hear the bells... have a merry, merry christmas." I think it's a compilation of a few songs.
:)

Kim Thompson  – (December 22, 2009 at 5:34 PM)  

Thanks for the picture of the beer bottle! Maybe that's why the house collapsed?? hee hee Favorite Christmas album- The Carpenters- I know, I am old, get over it! But I also like cool stuff like Relient K and I LIKED Stephanie Smith!!

Grandpa Steve  – (December 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM)  

My favorite Christmas song is Oh Holy Night, sung by any huge choir. See ya tommorrow night!!

Anonymous –   – (December 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM)  

Hehehehehehe!! hey emma.....umm my fav christmas album would be barlow girl , David archuletas and taylor swifts.... Anyway cant wait till January...Miss ya!!
XXXXX
Alexandra

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive