...yup...

Yup.

I just felt like saying that.

And now...

a few pictures from you...

oh, wait - for you.


the R.V.  looks fun, riiiight?

sure.

And now... some crazy pics for ya...



today.  thought I'd post a "live' one!





a while ago i guess.





I was so weird that day they didn't even want to participate.

I'm sure they're scared of me by now.

they better be.





again - logan was in the middle of this somewhere.





smores!!




and I had to throw in a quick pic of The Fray.

They rock!

Open your iTunes and search 'em!

logan and my dad are coming home today!
emma claire




familygregg  – (November 2, 2009 at 6:43 PM)  

What are these pic's from?????
Love,
Galilee

emma claire  – (November 4, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

Courtesy of Photo Booth(mac), my dad's phone, and the Fray's photographer. really? you really thought I took these? oh I WISH!

Grandpa Steve  – (November 10, 2009 at 7:36 AM)  

Cool pics..neat how you can distort the images. Nice RV is your Dad going to buy one? Have a great day.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive