...Life...

Well, I have not been writing...  sorry!

Life has been busy.

From school, to being sick, to everything else on Facebook.  You saw my life.

Well now... I have been editing pictures from birthday parties, and California.  So I have also been busy with that sorta thing.

Here are some Peanuts comics!

I love Charlie Brown.

And Linus.

And Sally.

Oh, and Lucy, too!

Also the parents.

It feels real.  Waaw waaw waaww waaaaww waw waw waw

you remember the noise, don't choo?

I thought so.













And now Shai Linne.

The christian rapper dude.




and aww.... my lens.  I've always wanted it.

But in Nikon.

But I can't afford it in my Christmas List.

The word afford stinks.  literally.

------------------------------------------------------------

Logan got his pictures and there is this button picture of him.  see:

*ick*gross*blech*

He looks like a bubble.

*Ick*Gross*Blech* literally.

"Otis, quit looking for lights.  you crazy dog"

sorry.  that was random.  It was what my mom just said.

Oops.

Well now.  What do you have to say?

Go ahead.

Just say it.

I don't care.

I even have a *Will Blog for Comments* thing on my blog.  So go on.

check emma claire photography  while you're at it.

I'm changing the picture on top soon too.


trust me.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive