Tanzania, Africa

No, I have not talked so much about africa. Pretty much all most of you know is that I'm going with my dad to africa. With my friend Haley and her dad. It's june 4th the BIG day!! I'm on a plane probably. I will return the 14th!! Please...pray for me, that the plane will get us where we need to be. That the people there will be ready. that we can be safe and not sick....pray for our team...in general. And pray that we will try to forget who we miss back at home. thank you, friends! I'm excited...but scared also. i♥all of you!!, emma

Joy N.  – (June 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM)  

praying for YOU... right NOW!

Grandpa Steve  – (June 4, 2009 at 11:01 PM)  

God is right there beside you and will be throughout this whole journey.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive