Pish-Posh Pish posh, Africa! I've sorta put africa in the back of my mind for a while. It's different...you know? But since just 2 weeks ago, I've started thinking of it again. Like when my dad asked if I would like to go to Africa with him, Haley, and Mr. Everroad...I was like.....WELL OF COURSE!!! But then I got to thinking....hmmmmmm...and so I pushed it to the back of my mind, thinking June 4th would be a long ways away! But nope!! It's tomorrow! And I have to get up at 3:30 AM!!! We will be on 3 planes!! (there will be a post tomorrow about stuff like that). I will miss blogging till the 14th! Then I'll tell all about it with pics and everything!! ......................................................................................... I took my very-first pill yesterday! I got my braces tightened on Monday, and decided to try Advil pills for once! After gagging some(if you ask the dentist(and me) I gag A LOT) i got it down, and then after 6 hrs or so, I took it like a breeze. Then this morning, I had to start my Malaria Pills! I started out, then almost choked--took the coating off(on accident), and-I have to tell you, these pills taste like BARF!! so I took it with grape juice instead! And it went down easily!! ........................................................................................ Well, this is my last post...til tomorrow(scheduled) then you won't see my for a while. I WILL miss this! i really really will.....So.....pray. for me. you will see the post tomorrow! I will miss you! With ♥'s, me

Grandpa Steve  – (June 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM)  

This will be an adventure and and experience that will create memories for you and your Dad forever. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Your will be in our thoughts and prayers daily. God bless.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive