I've probably changed the name of my blog 20 times in the past 2 years. I guess I haven't found the "perfect" name - or in other words, the name that fits me! So, the Wild Life fits me perfectly!!!! ........................................ This week, we are watching Kate and Natalie T.! It's going to be so fun!! They are so funny! This morning, Natalie said(because we were talking about Eli with his pacy, and how Hudson has one, too - and Hudson is just a little baby), "Hudson is going to be a dad one day-" she laughs, "and he's gonna be taller than my dad, too!" It was hilarious!!! She also said(when asked if she wanted to be a mom) she said, "No, I' just gonna be a kid." ..................................... Monday Extravaganza! What are you afraid of? See ya in the comments! ♥, me

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive