What would you do if no one came to your blog? I would . What would you do if your computer didn't work? I would . What would you do if you had all the money in the world. I would . I would tell everyone in the world about my blog. I would scream (like I wanted to do when it wasn't working) because I like to blog. I would buy the red strand cruiser I really, really want! (don't know if that's how you spell it)

Grandpa Steve  – (August 29, 2008 at 7:05 AM)  

Since I have no blog, I don't know what I would do, so maybe I should begin blogging to see how I would feel if no one came. Since I do all kinds of stuff on my computer, when it is down I feel helpless. If I had all the money in the world I would buy a jet plane so Grandma and I could visit all our kids and grandkids whenever we wanted. I'd also buy a lifetime supply of Jamba Juice!

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive