I had an ortho appt. yesterday... and....................YES I have to get braces-UGH!! BUT, in 6 months. Abby has them and she says they hurt really bad, but I don't think it will hurt that bad. Haley had them and she said that they don't hurt at all and she's only 10. I'm getting my hair cut later, then a sleepover with everroads. I'm getting my hair cut 2 inches or so with layers again. like the HUGE pic? I know- it's huge. If anyone knows how to shrink it-please tell me..\ thanks!!

Alex Karl  – (August 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM)  

That's so cool about your braces because I know you will love your teeth when your done! I had braces for three years and got them off last year and I still can't get over my smooth straight teeth! lol anyway, your teeth hurt for the first couple of weeks because they are moving but after a while you get used to it and they don't hurt at all. They also don't hurt when you get them on and there's an advantage too, you get to eat lots of icecream because it makes it feel better lol

Kaarin  – (August 6, 2008 at 7:27 PM)  

I can't wait to see your new hair cut!

Kaarin  – (August 7, 2008 at 8:36 AM)  

Next time you come over (I think you might be coming over this morning), Michael can help you with the big picture.

emma claire  – (August 7, 2008 at 9:20 AM)  

Alex-thanks so much! I can't wait till after they're off!!

Mrs. Puhala-thanks and see you in a little bit!

Anonymous –   – (August 12, 2008 at 6:09 AM)  

Hey Emma
Did i ever tell you i have braces??????? They dont really hurt once you get used to them!!!!!!!!!!
~Alexandra

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive