The surprise came with something else today. We were all packed up everything in the car ready to go. Start the car, it's not starting. Oh no, we sat in the hot car for like an hour my parents talking. My dad said something about not going and Logan just started crying like it was the end of the world. Why would he cry if there were no boys for him to quad with? After going next door, came home w/ jumping cables jumped the car and it wouldn't start. Why does all this have to happen today? We all piled in my dad's car and went to The Good Egg for breakfast. I think we're all a little better now. My mom said that God didn't want us to go either yet or at all. Maybe we would get into a crash and God wanted to protect us. All I know is that I really wanted to go. They said we'll have fun today like maybe Abi and Sammy over. Maybe a new car or just a fixed one. We got new tires before colorado trip. I don't really know what to think right now, should I be mad, or sad, or just happy that maybe God's protecting us. We may go later if the car is fixed. More later,

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive