Shots x3!!

I went to the dr. today (11 yr. check-up) and I had to get 3 shots, Meningitis, Tetnus, and chicken pox booster... Ow! She counted to 3 and told me to blow, 1 down 2 to go... 123 blow, 2 down 1 to go...123 blow, 3 down 0 to go. I was done! Other than that, I was healthy. She said I was less than last time because of swimming. I'm 4 inches taller than Logan!! Potty training turned a corner... he's going now, a little hesitant saying, "Mommy, I have to go potty." but other than that, it's all good! Wednesday was the last time he pooped. It was kind of funny when he had to go, "Mommy, something hurts" she checked he went back to bed, "Mommy, it really hurts!" She put him on the toilet and that was the first time!! Do any of you watch Jon and Kate Plus 8? I, personally, love it. My mom always says, "Don't you get stressed out listening to all these screaming kids?" "NO!" I guess she does cause she has her own. Flagstaff tomorrow-it was a surprise all week! They finally told us by saying, "We're going somewhere with all girls." Hold it... Harris' "and going quading" okay... Munds Park!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there were all these 'conflicts' (my mom told me) about friends over sunday and dorian over today (boys at Christensen's). Have a great long weekend!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive