Rebelution Conference

**** UDATE ON THIS POST!!!  it did not post the whole post so im really sorry :P getting it back up soon!****


A friend of mine asked me to volunteer at the Rebelution Conference.  I was attending, but I didn't really think of volunteering.  I of course said yes... I worked at the book table.  Yes.  That was me.  Yes, I was the one that you would ask, "Where do you pay?" or "How much does this book cost?".  I also got some questions like "Are there any books here for $5?".  It was a fantastic experience and it was great!  But I have a highlight:

I met Alex and Brett Harris.



Meet them.

And... as a matter of fact... I actually sat next to ALEX!! Yes... I sat next to him.  Like actually sat.  




Anonymous –   – (September 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM)  

jemimabg.blogspot.com

Hal  – (September 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM)  

hahahaha lol! i got my shirt signed!! hahaha! by the way.... i think u still need to fix the emma clair photography at the top of your blog b/c if someone presses it... it leads to the wrong place and i think you still need to fix your button..... just tips!

carlotta cisternas  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

So cool! Sounds like a fabulous time :)

Dorian :)  – (September 17, 2010 at 12:43 PM)  

Wait! You mean u actually SAT SAT next to him!?!

HAL- LUCKY!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive