Hiya! {A blog post by Otis-the-dog}

Hiya! I'm Otis, and I love my family.  I like to eat bones, chase birds, play with Baron (and of course other dogs), get my parents to throw the ball for me, go on walks, swim, and eat treats.  Yumm... treats!  Treats are amazing!  I love them.  And! The best part is, the only thing they make me do is sit and then i get my treat.  Yummmmmmm... my life is the best life.  here's why:

I get up right behind Eli.  

I go wake up my Dad.

I go outside and chase some birds.  I want to make sure the area is secure for the day.

I watch as my Mom tries to teach the kids how to add 1+1.  I already know that one.  It's easy.  *think*  Umm... Oh wait!  MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!  oh nevermind.  It's 2.  See? I'm just as smart as those real kids.  

Then I sleep.  I try to dream of things like playing with Baron.  Sometimes, the dream comes true and he really comes!  It's really amazing.

Then, by the time it's really dark outside, there are no birds to chase, so I sleep.  I eventually go to my real bed with Eli.  Then I repeat this all over again.

I really do have an amazing life.


 I also love the cat.


Here's my BFF, Baron!

Hal  – (September 30, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

hahahahaha lol! thats sooooo funny!

Kim Thompson  – (October 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

That was funny! You are a very witty girl! love you!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive