This is What Happens When you get a Bunch of Boys together

Notice: Dodgeball is the reason I don't go to school.  
You get this.  Oh wait.  Haley isn't a boy!  Harharharhar!  So I should change the title to This is What Happens when you get a bunch of boys and a girl together.  


Anyways... I chose not to be a participator in dodgeball but for photographys sake... i decided to take my own action with the camera :)




Ah!  The ball is attacking me!  I just about died right out of that moment.  Vicious Hal.  Oops, I almost forgot that Hal actually reads my blog.  :S









Oh waiiiiiiiiiit.




Look at me!  I have 2 balls!





Oh yes, and men.  Men too.  

it's just crazy.  








Hal  – (May 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM)  

GREAT!! so now im vicious!! thanks!
(jk) and i think u should change the title!! lol!! anywho...... nice pics!!

familygregg  – (May 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM)  

That is Funny! Ha ha ha, you should definitely change the title of your post! But really cute photo's!!!!!
Love,
Galilee

familygregg  – (May 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM)  

Love the header of your blog!!! So cute!!!!!!!!
Galilee

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

ASOM! SO WISH I WAS THERE!!! lol...I miss everyone....and the competitions..... and your asom superbowl party lol..see ya l8tr......
ALEXANDRA
P.S I didnt know haley was vicious!!!!!!!!

Hal  – (May 5, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

ya i didnt no i was vicious until now!!

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

Ha ha ha ha Haley! You're funny!
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive