{friend post numbero 2} dorian

First things first: if you have not already met Dorian, you need to.

She will make you laugh when you're sad...



Laugh w/ you when you are happy...



And most of all just be there for you.

When we aren't totally busy, we normally talk on the phone at least once a week.  at LEAST.  

And also, if it's a rainy day w/ nothing to do... you call her up and have her come over to make cookies and just talk :)

I know that she loves: horses, friends, God, and her family... whatever else, too :D

She has a great personality, and is fun to be around :) 

She is just totally fun!!

love you, dorian!  you are also the bestest!

_________________________________________________________

p.s. i am thinking about my 1-year "anniversary" post from Tanzania :)


Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

YES YES YES! Dorian is all of that i would not change anything in that post.
jemima
P.S Emma I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY AND I KNOW I HAVE PROBABLY SAID A BUNCH OF TIME BUT YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. AND I LOVE UR WRITING. let's do something together

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

I absolutely agree w/ you! That is Dorian/ Baby cakes! I love her too! She is so sweet! And she is a great friend! Oh and I love you too!
Love,
Galilee

Kim Thompson  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM)  

You are sweet AND you are a good friend! I love to read about how you love your friends!

Hal  – (June 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM)  

i love all the pics and i totally agree with u!!
HAL

Hal  – (June 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM)  

i love all the pics and i totally agree with u!!
HAL

Dorian :)  – (June 21, 2010 at 4:52 PM)  

Thank-you sooo much Emma. And every one else. I feel LOVES!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive