{first friend post of week} hal

If you want to know Hal's personality, take a look at this picture...

She's funny, loud, sweet, special, and most of all.........my friend.



Last year, I took a trip to Tanzania w/ her.  That made our relationship even closer :)



I know that she loves: softball, her dog, God, friends, and theres a lot more :D

Recently, I started to call her Hal.  And I never went back.......

She is one of my bestest friends ever and I can't wait to see what our friendship will look like in the future!!!




love you, hal!  you are the bestest!!





Kim Thompson  – (May 25, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

I love your sweet friendship. You guys are awesome. I love that you have those Africa memories forever! God has great things in store for you guys.

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM)  

Haley is a great friend to everyone escpeccily (and i know i didn't spell that right LOL!) to you.

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2010 at 11:27 AM)  

She is a wonderful friend! She is really sweet! I love her! And I love you too!
Love,
Galilee

Hal  – (May 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

thanks!!! u r really sweet too!!
i love all the photos!!! :)
LOVE YA
HAL

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive