okay, so I am very very weird. according to my brothers, the fact that I memorized the duggars names is just plain, well, weird. I catch these funny little sayings on commercials, etc. and remember them!! like the christmas Sprint(phone co.) commercial... "I got this new sweater from my mom." next guy, "Oooo, festive!!" i love it!!!! if you want to here the Duggars, ask me sometime in person!! it'll sound more funny(notice I used correct grammar, more funny or funnier) peace, emma

Kaarin  – (January 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM)  

They just had another baby. What did they name her?

Kate Taylor  – (January 24, 2009 at 7:53 PM)  

Ooooh, good question Kaarin...I want to know too. I like hearing about the Duggars...I love how all of their kids (at least the older ones) are totally sold on courtship, instead of dating! I'm down with that!!!

emma claire  – (January 25, 2009 at 8:41 AM)  

Jordyn Grace-Mikayah Duggar (Sp?)

Kate Taylor  – (January 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM)  

Thanks!! LOVE the new background! Don't you love that site?!

emma claire  – (January 28, 2009 at 7:43 AM)  

your welcome!!
i know I love the site!! soooo cute!!

Anonymous –   – (January 28, 2009 at 11:25 AM)  

miss ya call me
--
Alexandra Griffith

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive